The Mulhern School of Irish Dance is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Northern Mid-America Championship – and the event is now officially open for registration!
The feis will be held on Sunday, June 21 at:
1001 Marquette Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- The feis is back-to-back (but with different venues – approx. 10 min apart) with Twin Cities Feile that is being held on Saturday, June 20 in St Paul, MN.
- All Music & Dance competitions held on June 21, 2015 at the Hilton Minneapolis.
- Cash prizes for Top 3 in Open & Preliminary Championship
- Sashes for Top 5 in Open & Preliminary Championship & First Feis dancers
- Brian P. Mulhern Perpetual Dance-Off competition for Top 3 winners of all Open Championship competitions.
- Harlequin Marley flooring for Open & Preliminary Championship stages
- Overseas & North American Adjudicators & Musicians
- All Treble Reel Special proceeds will be donated to Cancer Research in honor of Mulhern School family members, Dee Scott and the late Joey Levato.
- This feis has paid caps of 250 PC/OC and 500 non-champ competitors. Any entries that are unpaid at the time that the cap is reached will be dropped.
For further information, please see our feis website www.nmachampionship.
com and follow us on Twitter & Instagram with username @nmachampionship and find us on Facebook as NMA Championship for the most up-to-date details on the feis!
The hotel rooms are starting to fill up so please be sure to secure a room now. A link for the hotel room block is https://resweb.passkey.com/
go/nmachampionship. A copy of the feis syllabus is available on Feisworx, at the feis website and will be posted on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages in the near future.
We hope to see you on June 21st!